Shipping & Guarantee
Our goal is to provide correct educational information to interested people, as well as gorgeous kittens in amazing colors with perfect personalities to loving homes, show personnel and new breeders.
Here at Gabriel Munchkin Home, we pride ourselves on finding the Best Quality and Healthiest Kittens. We see this Kittens as a member of our Family and Care for it as though it is going to our house. We understand you want your Kitten immediately, but we have to comply with your Country’s or State’s regulations. We all understand that these rules are in place for the safety and well-being of your new Kitten.
If you are interested in any of our kittens on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the kitten in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your kitten on a next or same day delivery. The kitten will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the kitten will arrive within 4-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or kitten checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements
- The kitten must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
We take pride in the fact that our relationship with you does not end when taking home a kitten from us. As a conscientious breeder, experienced kitten counselors, and die-hard kitten lovers, we’d like to believe nothing can ever go wrong with our kittens. However, certain things are never in our control. A kitten’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment, and overall care. If something does go wrong, we always strive to help, oftentimes even when our guarantee doesn’t ‘t cover it. While we may not be able to guarantee that your kitten will never have a health problem, we guarantee that we will do our best to ensure your new family member is a healthy one!
Our Health Guarantee
We do not believe your kitten is replaceable but we do believe that sometimes the pain can be lessened in the company of another furry friend. In the unlikely event of the death of a kitten within two years from its birth due to genetics, or if the kitten is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) which adversely affects the health of your kitten, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to you. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
In the event of the death of a kitten, due to genetics, after ten years of birth, we will issue a credit in the amount of 70% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement kitten of equivalent value. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What we need from you!
Nothing delights us more than knowing we were able to bring a healthy, happy kitten to you. We do seek out your help to ensure your kitten remains healthy. Here are a few measures that will help:
- Send us a copy of the examination (medical record) within 2 business days of receiving your kitten. The examination must be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Your kitten will come with up-to-date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you do not vaccinate within the first ten days of receiving your kitten.
- The daily healthcare and maintenance of your pet, including all the recommended immunizations and examinations.
- While we de-worm and vaccinate your kitten till the departure date, we’d like you to continue proper de-worming and conducting regular exams up to 16 weeks of age or more (or as recommended by the veterinarian).