Our goal is to provide correct educational information to interested people, as well as gorgeous kittens in amazing colors with perfect personalities to loving homes, show personnel and new breeders.
1. We respond to all our customer inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.
2. We answer all your questions, provide professional guidance, screen the breeders, select the best kittens of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations, which are not less than yours.
3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.
4. We book the flight on a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there onwards, you will be able to track your kitten through the shipping agent’s website.
5. We ship kittens as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your kitten longer at no cost to you.
6. We sell registered kittens only. All our kittens are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.
7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your kitten. Therefore, your kitten is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the kittens from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your kitten to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your kittens documents are attached to the crate and sent along with your kitten.
8. Please be waiting for your kitten at the airport at the given time. Usually, the kitten is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between $30-50 USD) We really appreciate knowing that the kitten has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your kitten to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
9. We suggest giving your kitten bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water until the kitten gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with (A nutritional starter package is set with each kitten which may last for approx. 2 weeks)
10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new kitten to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.
11. We will stay in touch with you with newsletters for valuable information and tips. We value our relationship with you.
12. The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet, and guarantee – will be mailed to you within six to eight weeks after your kitten’s arrival.
13. We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your kitten’s development.
14. We look forward to your referrals and reward you for them.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO GETTING YOUR KITTEN
I) You want to purchase a kitten,
II) You visit our website, on the “Available Kittens” page, you will find a list of all kittens we have available at the moment. Use the contact form to let us know the kitten you are interested in. You can find the contact form by clicking on “contact us” on the website
III) Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you within 24 hours Max, to confirm that your kitten has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date (seven days Max) or provide you with your kitten’s lifetime satisfaction guarantee and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.
IV) we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform a last-minute routine check-up on your kitten and we book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday (You may indicate which day suits you best).
V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you with the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pick up the kitten upon arrival
VI) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.
VII) Please, don’t forget to take your kitten to your vet
We take pride in the fact that our relationship with you does not end when taking home a kitten from us. As a conscientious breeder, experienced kitten counselors, and die-hard kitten lovers, we’d like to believe nothing can ever go wrong with our kittens. However, certain things are never in our control. A kitten’s health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment, and overall care. If something does go wrong, we always strive to help, oftentimes even when our guarantee doesn’t ‘t cover it. While we may not be able to guarantee that your kitten will never have a health problem, we guarantee that we will do our best to ensure your new family member is a healthy one!
Our Health Guarantee
We do not believe your kitten is replaceable but we do believe that sometimes the pain can be lessened in the company of another furry friend. In the unlikely event of the death of a kitten within two years from its birth due to genetics, or if the kitten is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) which adversely affects the health of your kitten, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to you. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
In the event of the death of a kitten, due to genetics, after ten years of birth, we will issue a credit in the amount of 70% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement kitten of equivalent value. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What we need from you!
Nothing delights us more than knowing we were able to bring a healthy, happy kitten to you. We do seek out your help to ensure your kitten remains healthy. Here are a few measures that will help:
- Send us a copy of the examination (medical record) within 2 business days of receiving your kitten. The examination must be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Your kitten will come with up-to-date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you do not vaccinate within the first ten days of receiving your kitten.
- The daily healthcare and maintenance of your pet, including all the recommended immunizations and examinations.
- While we de-worm and vaccinate your kitten till the departure date, we’d like you to continue proper de-worming and conducting regular exams up to 16 weeks of age or more (or as recommended by the veterinarian).